Snipps' Sports Smarts

NFL opinion, picks and rankings? You can find it all here. Besides football, I'll also drop some thoughts on baseball, basketball and even Akron Zips sports if they are worth talking about. Well, read the picks and rankings and enjoy! Comments are welcome hotshot1744@aol.com or andrewadam1744@yahoo.com Also, visit To find my blog and other NFL blogs!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

2006 NFL Picks for Week 10

Week 10 Predictions

Last Week's Record: 6-8 (42.8%)
Season Record: 73-55 (57.0%)
Locks of the Week: 9-5 (58.3%)

I saw small signs of improvement last week with my picks. I went 6-8 versus 5-9 the week before. I went 2-0 in my locks. But as a whole, I’m still horrible right now. Again, this is coming in late, but like last week, I’ll stick to the teams I had already chosen, even if they are getting their butts kicked already.

Baltimore at Tennessee

Are you as shocked as I am the Ravens are losing this game?

Pick: Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo at Indianapolis

The Bills lead will not last. I hope. No, wait, I want the Colts to lose, so go Bills.

Pick: Indianapolis Colts

Cleveland at Atlanta

This is one pick I love being wrong on.

Pick: Atlanta Falcons

Green Bay at Minnesota

Brett Favre’s track record in Minnesota apparently does not apply today.

Pick: Minnesota

Houston at Jacksonville

Haven’t seen the score yet, but this one was easy.

Pick: Jacksonville Jaguars

Kansas City at Miami

Apparently the Dolphins are a second-half team.

Pick: Kansas City Chiefs

N.Y. Jets at New England

No way are the Patriots losing two in a row.

Pick: New England Patriots

San Diego at Cincinnati

Well, they were not my pick for this week, but they were my Super Bowl pick after all.

Pick: San Diego Chargers

San Francisco at Detroit

After this week they will be the worst 4-5 team in the league.

Pick: San Francisco 49ers

Washington at Philadelphia

I am simply going with the home team on this one.

Pick: Philadelphia Eagles

Denver at Oakland

Finally, I can make some locks of the week since these games have not started. And this one makes for an easy choice.

Lock Pick of the Week: Denver Broncos

Dallas at Arizona

Another easy one, I think. If nothing else, Dallas is on the every other week win pattern. And this is the week they win.

Lock Pick of the Week: Dallas Cowboys

New Orleans at Pittsburgh

This would not have been my pick about a month and a half ago.

Pick: New Orleans Saints

St. Louis at Seattle

Seahawks beat them in St. Louis. Only makes sense they do it at home as well.

Pick: Seattle Seahawks

Chicago at N.Y. Giants

The Giants have no one to put pressure on Rex Grossman. The Bears will find a way to win.

Pick: Chicago Bears

Tampa Bay at Carolina

This game probably looked good for Monday Night when they made this schedule. Now it is just a game between two under achieving teams.

Pick: Carolina Panthers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home