Snipps' Sports Smarts

NFL opinion, picks and rankings? You can find it all here. Besides football, I'll also drop some thoughts on baseball, basketball and even Akron Zips sports if they are worth talking about. Well, read the picks and rankings and enjoy! Comments are welcome hotshot1744@aol.com or andrewadam1744@yahoo.com Also, visit To find my blog and other NFL blogs!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

What this blog will be about

Alright, I say I hate these blogs, but since The Buchtelite, The University of Akron school newspaper, never gives me a chance to do editorials, I might as well do one on here. Maybe somebody out there will listen to me.

So I will be doing random sports topics, both Pro and College, mainly about the Cleveland Pro Teams and my Akron Zips. Plus rants and raves about whatever sport is big currently. And I'll even through in some predictions, for those of you who are making some bets and need some helpful advice. I seem to be great at picking the winners when nobody knows, let's see if I can do it when I put my predictions out in the open.

So come back and learn something from the only person who really knows what should be done about northeastern Ohio sports, good old Snippo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home